- Monitor works done on-site to ensure desired quality is achieved.
- Track changes to the construction work and advice on budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree to the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on-site weekly
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers to get work done on time.
- Prepare summary reports for all relevant stakeholders.
- Run cost analyses for ongoing repair and maintenance work.
- Advise on any outstanding contractual claims remaining.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Building Technology/Construction Technology/Civil Engineering or any related Course
- 3-5 years experience in active building projects.
- Good numeracy skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to negotiate
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.