Who are we
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical ML models, behavioral psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
What will you do?
- You will craft, shape and groom Fido’s brand, voice and perception. Tell stories that build trust and human contact, develop and execute strategies that create a buzz and create an avid customer base, and most importantly you’ll have fun.
- You would develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast, and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations, build the credibility of brands and devise innovative growth strategies
What are we looking for?
- A creative soul that has style and flare but has the ability to create and manage structured processes.
- 5 years of marketing/branding experience, developing communication plans and content calendars across multiple platforms.
- Great storytelling skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in simple words.
- Up-to-date with latest trends in branding and marketing best practices
- Experience with both online and offline marketing channels.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns