NAYA Naturals Limited is seeking an engaging, creative, and organized Brand Communications Associate who will work with the Marketing and Sales Team to promote positive marketing initiatives for our growing company by telling our stories to the world. Applicants must have great communication skills, experience in digital marketing across various social media platforms, thrive in a fast-paced small business environment, and be able to delegate and track multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
Brand Communications Associate Job Duties and Responsibilities
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness and reach across multiple platforms including NAYA Shop, Events, Social Media, Website
- Improve and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and find innovative ways to connect with target audiences
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience on our website
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop and implement a Marketing Strategy/Plan for social media and in-store marketing, in line with NAYA's goals and objectives.
- Design monthly e-newsletter
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing/consumer research to understand customer needs to provide effective content
- Direct and oversee all design and advertising ventures
- Look for high-quality media opportunities to promote the brand
- Keep up to date with advances on social media and the latest social media tools available.
- Maintain the highest standards & global best practices of communication always.
- Present frequent progress reports to executives
- Manage print and digital asset inventory to ensure creative alignment across all marketing channels
Brand Communications Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, visual arts, communications, or just a naturally creative person
- 2-5 years of digital marketing or marketing communications experience
- Experience with digital marketing, web design, and/or graphic design is a plus (Photoshop, Shopify, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication; strong public speaking skills
- Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- Adept multitasker with the ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
The ideal person must:
- Be willing to contribute to the growth of the team
- Have a good command of English, oral and written
- Be self-motivated
- Be ready to continuously learn
- Be tech-savvy
- Be creative
About NAYA Naturals Limited(NAYA)
NAYA is passionate about developing a unique African brand. We create natural bath and body care products under the brand name NAYA BY AFRICA that is simplifying skincare for the modern African. Our products are handmade in small batches to ensure that we are able to maintain the core nutrients of the ingredients we use to benefit your skin and your health.