A reputable insurance brokerage firm seeks a Branch Sales Manager for its offices in the Northern Regions of Ghana.
- The branch sales manager will operate from Tamale and oversee the branches within the Northern Zone. The person will be in charge of the everyday business within the branch, and work to manage client relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- The branch manager will oversee the entire team, with whom they work to reach daily sales and/or conversion goals, and report back to the Head Office.
- The Branch Manager must have a strong sense of leadership as well as have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a full-time role and will require traveling within the Northern Zone of Ghana.
Branch Sales Manager Job description
- Oversee sales personnel and staff to ensure that all financial, operational, and sales goals are regularly met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for the sales team.
- Recruit, hire and develop a highly-motivated sales team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and is prepared to provide world-class customer service.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales team and take steps to correct performance.
- Prepare budgets and closely monitor the financial accountability of the sales team.
- The ideal candidate should have a Diploma or Degree in business-related field, preferably marketing as well as a Diploma or Certificate in Insurance Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and email systems are desirable
- A minimum of five years’ marketing experience in the Insurance industry, preferably in the Northern Region is required. Experience working in a managerial role is a plus.
Interested persons should email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Number: 0501605569
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.