- Ensure adherence to branch operational policies and procedures.
- To assess all loan documents to ensure that they meet our entire credit policy.
- Capture and disburse approved loans onto all operational systems platforms.
- Prepare a daily report on branch activities and submit the same before the close of business.
- Ensure declined loan forms are completed and submitted within the stipulated time.
- Ensure that the loan documents are delivered to Head Office within the stipulated time frame.
- Maintain Branch operational files according to retention and compliance guidelines
- Ensure all files are dispatched to the head office and adequately tagged for archival purposes.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Business Admins or its equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Understanding of operations policies and procedures.
- Customer Service Management
- Knowledge of front and back office operations
- Good judgment and decision-making ability – as well as a TEAM PLAYER.
- Ability to detect and solve institutional risks especially operational risks – Fraud and non-repayment.
- Be corrupt/Fraud free be of good conduct and with positive attitude towards work, clients and
- To provide back-office support by assessing loan applications documents to ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures at a Branch level
- 2 years working experience in a financial Institution
Interested employees should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to the provided email address
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.