1.1. Ensure adherence to branch operational policies and procedures.
1.2. To assess all loan documents to ensure that they meet our entire credit policy.
1.3. Capture and disburse approved loans onto all operational systems platforms.
1.4. Prepare a daily report on branch activities and submit the same before the close of business.
1.5. Ensure declined loan forms are completed and submitted within the stipulated time.
1.6. Ensure that the loan documents are delivered to Head Office within the stipulated time frame.
1.7. Maintain Branch operational files according to retention and compliance guidelines.
1.8. Ensure all files are dispatched to the head office and adequately tagged for archival purposes.
Minimum Job Requirements
· Degree in Business Admins or its equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
· Understanding of operations policies and procedures.
· Customer Service Management
· Knowledge of front and back office operations
· Good judgment and decision-making ability – as well as a TEAM PLAYER.
· Ability to detect and solve institutional risks especially operational risks – Fraud and non-repayment.
· Be corrupt/Fraud free be of good conduct and with positive attitude towards work, clients and
· To provide back-office support by assessing loan applications documents to ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures at a Branch level
· 2 years working experience in a financial Institution