· Co-ordinate deposit mobilization activities of the branch to ensure the achievement of branch targets;
· Co-ordinate all cheque clearing activities at the branch;
· Ensure high level of customer service delivery by all banking services staff;
· Ensure high degree of compliance with procedures and implementation of policies;
· Build a team of high performing Banking Services staff;
· Branch liquidity management;
· Co-ordinate duties of senior customer service executives and tellers to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in branch operations;
· Perform special banking service related task assigned by the Branch Manager;
· Identifying the training needs of staff and assist in training new and existing staff;
· Handling of customer complaints.
Required Skills and Experiences :
· A degree in banking or other related field;
· Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Good sense of responsibility;
- Good leadership skills;
- Ability to maintain focus;
- Ability to multitask;
- Good judgment to make financial decisions;
- Ability to work in a team setting and excel.