- Prior exposure with a multi-national organization is an added advantage
- Ability to use customer trend and research to create strategies that will change how people perceive the brand
- Ensuring the brand is consistent across advertising Ad Campaigns.
- Provide quality and exceptional services to customers.
- Assist Branch Manager to achieve sales target and projected profit.
- Select, train, supervise and evaluate the branch staff to enhance individual productivity and enable them to function according to job description.
- Assist Branch Manager to operate the branch in line with company procedures and policies.
- Ensure that the branch personnel complies with federal and state laws.
- Maintain operational standards to provide an excellent working environment for employees.
- Ensure the facility is kept clean, safe, and orderly.
- Communicate personally with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Support sales promotion activities including promotional campaigns, micro-marketing events, and trade shows
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Assist in performance appraisals, promotions, and compensation activities for employees.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of BSc Degree in Sales/ Marketing and Customer Relation
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience