- Supervising general operations at the Bookshop.
- Safeguard bookshop operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Grow and expand bookshop in feasible areas throughout the country.
- Generate leads for books and stationary.
- Communicate with existing clients and managing customer relations.
- Build and grow the portfolio dwelling on good customer relationships and enlisting new corporate institutions.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of the bookshop by planning and implementing new design layouts; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Ensure that all merchandise are well displayed and tagged properly.
- Maintain bookshop staff by assisting with the recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training of shop support staff.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other related duties assigned by management.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a recognized institution.
- 4 years corporate experience in the same or related position.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Deliver tasks with little or no supervision.
- Excellent use of computers and related soft wares.
N:B Persons living in and around Tema and its environs are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send the Cvs to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.