- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Follow-up on revenue collection with account managers to ensure invoices are paid by customers on a timely manner.
- Participate in ensuring timely payment of vendors by processing bills and other types of expenses smoothly and in accordance with processes.
- Assist with employee expense monitoring and documentation.
- Participate in reconciliation between bank statements and Jetstream’s accounting system.
- Ensure thorough controls and the accuracy of the books at all times.
- Act as a gatekeeper to ensure that processes around general expenses and revenue collection are respected.
- Support the team in producing key reports for decision making (Balance sheet, P&L, Cash Flow statement).
- Support the team in implementing key processes (monthly closing, yearly closing).
- Assist with Value Added Tax documentation. Support Jetstream’s compliance with the local tax authority and regulatory legislation.
- Coordinate supplier service agreements & client agreements.
- Other ad hoc duties related to accounting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 2 plus years of experience in bookkeeping/financial accounting.
- Strong analytical skills. Energetic and with strong problem-solving skills with a sound sense of accountability and responsibility.
- Rigor and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
Nice to have
- Experience or study in logistics, global trade, or supply chain.
Compensation: Competitive base salary, commission and private health insurance