Editing and proof reading across a wide range of book genres which will include but are not limited to: Fiction and Non-fiction; Fantasy, Horror, Memoirs, Young adults, Thriller, LGBTQ, Children’s books, Cooking, Motivational, Health & Fitness, Finance, Religion & Spirituality, and Self-help
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The following are some essential skills and requirements for the job:
- An editor with at least one year proven experience in book editing, creative writing, and proofreading.
- Extensive understanding of the English language and literature
- Knowledge of the various English language conventions (American, Australian, Canadian, and British).
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Willing to conduct own research on every given project.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have in-depth understanding of the role of an editor in the publishing process.
- Willing to work all days of the week(Remotely).
- Must be MS WORD savvy.
- A functioning laptop (core i5 and above).
- Access to a reliable internet connection is required for this role.
Salary and Benefits:
- An attractive salary.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.