We have an immediate opening for a Biomedical Engineer to design, develop, and evaluate biological products and systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment and software. The biomedical engineer will also be responsible for researching new materials, maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment as well as providing technical support when necessary.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Designs and improves medical diagnostic and clinical instruments, equipment, and procedures
- Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Installing, testing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment, when needed.
- Providing technical support and conduct periodic maintenance schedules/
- Keeping up-to-date service histories on all biomedical machines and equipment.
- Training clinicians and other personnel on how to use biomedical machines and equipment, safely and effectively.
- Researching new materials, technologies, and engineering aspects of biological processes and systems.
- Writing reports and documents detailing protocols, policies, standards of use, maintenance, and repairs of biomedical equipment, machines, and software.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, biomedical science, biomedical technology or a related field.
- At least Two to three years of related experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of biology and biomedical principles.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great eye for design and the technical ability to transform designs into products.
- Exceptional team-working and communication skills.
- Proven experience working within the field of biomedical engineering.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.