- Plan lessons, present information, promote discussion, assess performance and modify learning techniques in the study of biology for students in high school
- Provide a safe and stable learning environment and discipline misbehaving disrespectful students in strict adherence with the school's disciplinary policy.
- Utilize the school, IB and CIE standards concerning exam administration, and record scores for submission to the appropriate governing agency.
- Communicate with students and parents through Managebac, google classroom, video conferences, and email about student performance, goal setting, behavior problems and other issues
- Conduct safety drills or lead guidance sessions when necessary throughout the school year for overall student security outside of biology instruction.
- You will also be required to serve as a senior Housemaster at the boarding house.
Requirement and Qualification:
- Minimum of a Degree
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.