- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Maintaining confidentiality of patients’ information
- To update patients records in regards to bills and ensure all bills are paid before patient leaves the facility (Inpatient Department – IPD)
- Visiting wards (Nursing & Midwifery) intermittently to check on patients in the ward.
- Collaborate and reconcile with nurses to confirm IPD in the wards with what is in the software.
- Monitor and reconcile unpaid bills
- Determine with Head of Finance on how to solve unpaid claims
- Responsible to respond to patient concerns regarding billing and account information
- Ensure final generation of patient’s bill in the software
- Review all bills from Insurance and Corporate clients before submission
- To follow up on all claim sheets on daily basis and ensure that it reconciles with entries made in the software
- To constantly be abreast with all insurance and corporate clients
- To have interactions with the HR Managers of the various insurance and corporate clients on the services we provide them
- Check and ensure that all vetting reports comes with monthly payments
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by your superior
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any related field.
- Experience in Health Insurance Claims
- Three or more years in similar position
- Knowledge in RX, Posh and Ebizframe software is an added advantage