- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Answering telephone calls and take messages or transfer calls.
- Acting as an interpreter and translating documents from English to French.
- Organizing staff meetings and managing diaries.
- Schedule appointments and update event calendars.
- Handling incoming and outgoing emails.
- Handling foreign correspondence.
- Typing, compiling and filing reports.
- Prepare memo and invoices.
- Reviewing and recording expenses.
- Managing databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper.
- Manage travel itineraries.
- Undertakes other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ French
- Candidate must be able to speak french fluently.
- Excellent organization, time management and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail and result-oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Good IT skills (Ms Office and ability to learn bespoke databases and other software).