The EMEA Bid Manager will be involved in leading and managing the bid management process for Regional, Pan- European and Global opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Sales/Account Management and the Win Team to develop compelling, high-quality, winning bid documentation, tailored to each opportunity ( Requests For Information / Proposal / Quotation and development of other company sales collateral)
- Management of the end to end bid process including kick-off meeting, planning, resource management, content creation, document reviews and commercial sign off
- Manage activities of the Win team to ensure alignment with timeframes and output expectations
- Ensure that all identified win themes are integrated within the response to ensure a tailored and differentiated response
- Ensure all content is written clearly, eloquently and in language aligned to the client tone,
- Manages the finalisation of Proposal including the review of the final strategy with proposal content, identifies and escalates any content gaps, organises and formats Bid Response attachments
- Schedules final review with team, updates proposal and locks document during peer review.
- Assist with preparation and / or participation in client presentations and site visits
- Rewrite or edit documents compiled from diverse sources to create continuity throughout the document
- Gather information from a range of sources (wider Sitel Group, Internal capabilities, internet, industry magazines, competitor profiling, SME interviews etc.) for inclusion in sales documents
- Actively participate in a virtual community with the Regional Bid Managers in order to develop sharing of best practice, process consistency and functional improvement opportunities.
- Reporting and monthly review session with line manager
- Build positive and professional relationships with business development/sales, account management and other internal departments across EMEA and, in some cases, globally which will form part of the win team
- Create and share bid content with wider teams
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following or related areas: Marketing, Business Studies, English Literature, History, other Arts subject
- Minimum three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel and other applications in the Office Suite
- Experience in a multi-cultural, global environment
- Experience working in a fast paced, team environment and be adaptable to changing priorities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; comfortable working with senior managers, directors and board members
- Commercial acumen
- Robust writing skills
- Proven project management skills, with a high energy level
- Either native English or CEFR C2 level English
- Ability to manage the win team remotely
- Demonstrated capability to write clear, logical, and persuasive documents in a variety of technical and non-technical documents
- Strong planning skills
- Ability to produce world-class sales proposals
- Ability to present information/correspondence in a clear and comprehensible manner
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Energetic and self-motivated, with a keen desire to make a difference
- Good communicator (both verbally and in writing), able to build strong working relationships
- Attention to detail and focus on accepting only the best
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.