Perform the duties of a BCT Teacher
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Responsibilities for BDT Teacher (JHS):
- Preparing and delivering lesson notes based on approved GES syllabus
- Teaching lessons during allocated times and assigning homework
- Maintaining discipline among pupils at all times
- Organizing tests and examinations for students
- Reviewing pupil progress and reporting to school head
- Drafting assessment questions for pupils
- Engaging pupils between periods
Responsibilities for House Mistress:
- Responsible for the smooth running of the house
- The supervision and guidance of staff and, above all, the safety and welfare of the boarding students.
- BDT teacher must have at least 3 years teaching experience in JHS.
- Must also have a minimum qualification of Diploma.
- House Mistress must be a graduate and preferably Muslim.
Interested applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.