- To use a range of technology tools and methodology to instruct, challenge, and support all students to enable them reach the highest levels of achievement.
- To assume professional responsibility for providing learning experiences.
- Supervision of students in a supportive and positive climate that develops in each student the skills, attitudes, and knowledge.
- To meet and exceed the Curriculum Content, using approved curricula, materials, and directives of the school.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Education or Equivalent
- Minimum of at least 1-year working experience
Candidate must own a personal laptop and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.