- Prepare a variety of alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages including teas and coffee
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have experience in the preparation, mixing and serving of a variety of drink recipes.
- Must have previous work experience as a Barman or similar role at a bar, hotel or restaurant
- Must have excellent working knowledge of preparing coffee and tea beverages.
- The minimum age requirement is 26 years old and above
- Must be willing to be a part of a ‘service family’
- Must have a decent and pleasant attitude; no tendencies for arrogance
- Must be well kempt and have a clean appearance.
- Must be available for immediate employment
- At least 2 years experience
Salary: Gh 700 plus a percentage of cocktail sales
Location: Nyaniba, Osu
For further inquiries, kindly contact: 0244 677386
Interested applicants should kindly forward their CVs and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.