- Prepares requisitions for beverage from store
- Handle inventory checks; opening stock and closing stock of all beverages in the bar at the end of each shift
- Bar Merchandising
- Dispenses drinks and prepares cocktails for Hotel Guests
- Maintains cleanliness of bar and fridges within the work area
- Offer quality service at all times
- Check back on customers in a timely manner
Key Performance Indicators
- Upsell to increase revenue for the bar
- Minimise spillages and shortages at the bar
- Ability to work with the Standard Operating Procedures set up in the bar
- Meet budgeted cost for the beverages.
- F&B Kitchen
- At least Senior High School Certificate
- Experiential knowledge with various drinks
- About the local market
- Clubs and other Bars including tourist sites
- Understanding of Legal Obligations (selling to the under-aged)
- At least two (2) years in bartending.
- Ability to measure quantity of liqueurs in spirit bottles.
- Knowledge of the ingredient and measurement of cocktails.
- Must be able to advise which beverage is good for a particular time.
- Style in presentation.
- Must have integrity and be trustworthy
- Good Communicator
- Must be committed
- Must be attentive
- Ability to work under little supervision.
- Some physical requirements needed to perform role (arranging/lifting drinks from stores to bar area)