- You will be part of a team developing and maintaining web services and applications in the consumer and enterprise spaces
- You will be expected to produce code & documentation with an emphasis on high quality, maintainable and reliable code.
- You will work closely with the product development team to understand and implement requirements.
- You will integrate data and services from various internal and external services and databases.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years professional experience building and shipping production web applications in PHP. Other language experience is good.
- Experience developing RESTful services.
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with at least one web framework such as Laravel, Flask or Django.
- Solid grasp of SQL and ability to design effective database schemas.
- Ability to write and ship perfomant and maintainable code.
- Comfortable with version control systems such as git or mercurial.
- Good problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Ability and organizational skills to work in a self-directed manner on multiple objectives.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. RxHealth values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply.
While having "desired" qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply