- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- WASSCE, GCE A’LEVEL, GCE O’LEVEL, CERTIFICATE /DIPLOMA, HND from recognized Institution.
- At least 25 years
- At least consistent two (2) years’ work experience.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Able to work with little or no supervision