Reporting to the CEO, the Administrator is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support in relation to cash management, system/data maintenance and general administration in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Key activities will include:
- Ensure all monies received (cash, cheques, cards etc.) are processed promptly and securely in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Send credit accounts credit notes to customers in agreed timescales
- Ensure all outstanding cash debt is followed up and managed in line with UB procedures
- Maintain a systematic filing system for the easy retrieval of documentation and information
- Produce regular weekly/monthly reports as required by the UB Garage
- Manage stationery, office supplies, and opening/processing of post
- Provide admin support to the team
- Where applicable, set up and maintain employee records and payroll Customer
- Professionally respond to and deal with customer communication to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all members of UB Garage team to provide excellent customer service
- Liaise effectively with customers, and other key stakeholders
- Administer the accurate upkeep of customer database records (Check list) Systems and processes
- Support the business to achieve high levels of process efficiency and cost control
- Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems
Qualification and Requirements
- Technical diploma in Mechanical, Process or Chemical Engineering.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- 3 - 5 years of related Electric Vehicle automotive industry experience.
- Understanding of the basic financial and marketing techniques used to evaluate projects/products/markets.
- Business development history with an ability to engage in technical discussions with customers/partners regarding product and application uses.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Applicants should send CV's to email@example.com