- The Logistics Manager will be responsible for managing the operational functions of vehicles in stock, customs-related issues and warehouse management etc.
- Must ensure efficient and effective movement and coordination of vehicles
- Must maintain a fleet of company vehicles.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interpersonal skills – the ability to work well in a team, as well as to manage and motivate others
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- The ability to think creatively
- Interpersonal skills
- Skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data
- Time-management ability
- The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes.