- Oversees the general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cash (bank) management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management, preparation of profit and loss statements, filing and payment of TAX and SSNIT returns.
- Manage account payable/receivable as well as sending reminders and collecting amounts due to the company.
- Prepare proper filing system for all account confidential documents.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of proper accounting and cost control policies, principles and procedures.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for all projects.
- Prepare staff payroll, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems (QUIKBOOKS).
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing annual audits.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems
Qualification and Requirements:
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Minimum Educational Requirement: BS degree in Accounting or Finance