- Produce shop drawings
- Utilize knowledge of various drafting packages and software to complete drawings.
- Visually compare design of component, or other equipment with drawing of parts, matching coordinating points for accuracy of fit.
- Creates CAD drawings for projects using AutoCAD
- Creates and modifies maps for special assignments and Incorporate campus maps and drawing files into maps
- Architectural interpretation of field and survey data, and the creation of production and fabrication drawings
- In charge of drawings and ensure that drawings are complete and on schedule as well as shop drawings
- Ensure that the execution of shop drawings meet the standard set
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, cable schematics and engineer notes.
- Familiar with all Microsoft programs.
- AutoCAD Certification preferred. High level proficiency in AutoCAD (2010 and above) is essential
- At least 2 years of work experience utilizing AutoCAD.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist co-workers and management when asked.