As Auto Sprayer you will be preparing the surface to be painted: cleaning it, buffing and polishing (by hand or using a machine), priming it and masking (covering) the parts not to be painted.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
Scope Of Duty:
- Examining and cleaning repaired bodywork
- Preparing the surface to be painted: cleaning it, buffing and polishing (by hand or using a machine), priming it and masking (covering) the parts not to be painted
- Applying the paint with a spray machine or hand-held spray gun Filling, sanding, and smoothing surfaces that need to be sprayed.
- Applying masking tape and coverings over areas that are not being sprayed.
- Selecting and mixing the required coating liquids.
- Responsible for spraying machines, products, and work areas with decorative or protective paint using a spray can.
- Prepare all surfaces before spraying, select and mix the coating liquids, and expertly spray each layer to ensure an even coating.
- An auto sprayer and automotive experience
Years of Experience:
- A year (1) experience
- Ensuring that you always follow safety procedures.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to see subtle color differences
- Ability to work in a team and detail-oriented.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.