- Conduct daily checks and supervision of machines, equipment and subordinates.
- Perform effective inventory management as needed.
- Train subordinates on how to undertake preventive maintenance on the machines and equipment in line with the laid down departmental procedures.
- Inspect and ensure that all safety regulations of the department such as wearing of PPE’s, proper sanitation among others are adhered to, and report all safety concerns to the manager.
- Keep and submit periodic reports on machines, works done on them and advice team leaders or department heads about the condition of machines and equipment.
- Handle staff grievances, complaints and conflicts at the departmental level.
- Track and ensure that the service time of machines and equipment are adhered to.
- Perform other lawful duties as assigned.