We are looking to hire a skilled auto electrician to work in our busy auto electrical service center. Your duties will include installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Scope Of Duty:
- Performing electronic diagnosis on cars to identify faults
- Repairing electrical and electronic faults in cars and replacing damaged/faulty parts where necessary.
- Performing checks and tests to verify the success of repair work before vehicles can be delivered to customers.
- Assembling and installing electrical and electronic systems in motor vehicle.
- Servicing of electrical parts when necessary
- Ensuring key programming are done well
- Pay attention to details and carry out instructions given
- Ensure that electrical and electronic work done on cars are “Not returned” to the shop with the same issues.
- Taking proper care of tools/equipment while maintaining a clean working environment
- Adhere to health and safety protocols at the shop
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.