- Identify and fix electrical/electronic problems on motor vehicles (not plants or heavy duty vehicles) ie; Korean, Japanese, European/American vehicles
- Use computerized diagnostics equipment in testing parts and systems to ensure performance
- Employ the use of testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
- Effectively supervise and mentor junior technicians
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an NCC / HND is required
- Should have at least 5 years hands-on experience preferably with a reputable dealership company
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.