- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Complete audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraise adequacy of internal control systems
- Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires and recommending new policies and procedures.
- Prepare and communicate final report on audit findings
- Must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification preferably 3 yrs with an audit firm
- Must have a minimum of 3 years and above relevant Experience
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.