The Audit Supervisor oversees audit staff during audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management and operating practices. Audit supervisors must also be able to communicate effectively with both their team members and clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Reviewing procurement audit, that is market inquiry and supplier reconciliation
- Reviewing financial statements for accuracy and ensuring that required disclosures are made.
- Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department's methodology.
- Check the authenticity and accuracy of various costs, such as advertising cost
- Prepare and review the reports by evaluating the financial and operational records
- Review all Sales department audit in terms of customer reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree in auditing accounting or related field
- Not less than 3-years audit/accounting experience
- Related auditing/accounting Certificates (CPA preferred)
- Should have experience with the manufacturing industry
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Fluent Oral English and excellent written English
- Good in Excel and Microsoft word
JOB LOCATION: Accra -Weija
Send Cvs to: email@example.com
SALARY: Open for Negotiation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.