This is a unique opportunity to be involved with a SaaS product that is facilitating the world’s transition to effective remote work. You'll assist product managers with analyzing problems and proposing solutions, you’ll interact with customers to determine their needs, and may share responsibility for some areas of the product. A significant part of of the role will be administrative work to support the product team, which will expose you to various aspects of product management. Through this role, you’ll have the opportunity to develop skills that will be valuable if you want to eventually progress to a full product manager position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Perform administrative tasks to support the rest of the product team, including:
- Organize notes from customer calls
- Write & manage support articles
- Document & analyze feature requests
- Set up and analyze customer surveys
- Create & send other messaging to customers
- Maintain internal product documentation
- Track & measure feature adoption
- Proactively identify current and prospective customer needs and propose solutions to address those needs.
- Communicate directly with customers to receive input on proposed solutions.
- Receive requests for solutions from internal teams (sales, partnerships, client success, support, others) and from customers, parse out the true underlying needs, and propose and prioritize solutions based on a variety of factors.
- Propose feature specifications.
- Work closely with product managers to increase team efficiency.
- Determine feasibility and impact of potential features.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use certain features.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Clear, concise, flawless written communication
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Natural talent for usability
- Ability to distill complex requirements into simple solutions
- Highly proactive; You’ll be expected to identify work that needs to be done, and take action to make it happen
- Experience in some role related to creating or supporting B2B SaaS products
- Experience with:
- Product or project management
- Analyzing complex problems and proposing solutions
- Working remotely
- Agile methodologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.