Toptal’s internal Product Management team is looking for talented professionals early in their product management career or individuals that want to transition to a product management role. If you are someone with strong customer and product intuition, exceptional communication skills, have an analytical and data-driven mindset, and have the ability to navigate technical challenges, we encourage you to apply. Our goal is to develop a world-class product management team that will grow into our next generation of Product Leaders.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Initially, you will be partnering with and helping Senior Product Managers in the following areas, eventually growing to own them independently.
- Lead all aspects of an established agile team, including backlog grooming, triage and prioritization, and cross-functional coordination.
- Be responsible for defining the scope of development for new product features and ongoing feature improvements, including management of all backlog and project management activities.
- Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Establish and maintain a high level of credibility with internal and external partners.
- Break down complex problems analytically and efficiently using data and analytics alongside high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Run various ad-hoc research and business analyses to assess opportunities and risks.
- Communicate product plans, benefits, and results to all audiences - within teams, the company, to users, and the press.
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Management or product-adjacent fields like Development, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, or Management Consulting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Data Sciences preferably from a top University.
- Comfort working with SQL or spreadsheets to analyze data, synthesize findings, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through execution.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects on tight timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Possess mature and persuasive interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests.
- Possess humility, a willingness to learn, and do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals.
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.