The Associate Content Syndication Editor optimizes and publishes videos to IGN.com and IGN’s YouTube channels including IGN-produced videos, gameplay clips, and provided assets. This will include planning weekend content with the Syndication Team on Friday. The Associate Content Syndication Editor will also support DV & the Syndication Team during tent-pole events (E3, Gamescom, San Diego Comic-Con, etc.). The primary goal is to have a member of the Syndication Team available to optimize and publish videos across IGN.com & IGN’s YouTube channels, covering primarily weekends, and other shifts determined by workload.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Scour regular sources of trailers for re-hosting & syndication opportunities, and coordinate with content leads to obtain any needed clearances.
- Ensure videos are uploaded and prepped in the vCMS with proper metadata based on our current style guide.
- Publish and Syndicate game and movie trailers onto both IGN.com and our YouTube network as they are requested.
- Review publish requests and prioritize YouTube publish times based on: embargoes, timeliness, breaking news, etc.
- Optimize YouTube videos for publishing, which includes creating custom YouTube thumbnails, Search Engine Optimization, and using YT tools (cards, end screens, playlists) to maximize visibility and engagement on the YT platform.
- Keep producers updated on publish times.
- Update the YouTube channel page to promote the latest and most relevant videos/playlists.
- Update and optimize art and metadata across our YouTube network to maximize views per video and engagement.
- Help the syndication team with its community tab strategy. This will involve writing copy for community tab posts that help IGN videos find larger audiences on IGN’s other YouTube channels.
- Collect and use data to optimize video and channel performance.
- Knowledge of current events/trends in the gaming and entertainment industries.
- Experience with content management systems, social platforms, and comment moderation.
- Experience with working with a large brand and having a full understanding of IGN’s brand and community.
- An up-to-date understanding of the YouTube platform.
- Experience in content creation.
- Experience editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CS/Photoshop.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.