We are looking for Associates to join our talent pool
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work closely with Mission Leadership and client to analyse problems and develop recommendations
- Take complete ownership of delivering the workstream
- Develop power-point presentations, word documents, or excel documents to prepare and capture analyses and recommendation
- Prepare, request for, and lead the problem-solving session on your own workstream, to ensure deliverables are met on time and spec
- Manage relationship with the client team, especially on own workstream
- Freelancer or entrepreneur
- At least 3 years of business management or consulting experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret and communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
What's in it for you?
- Our client base: Our clients have an interest to change the world. Our clients are African owned businesses, DFIs and investment firms looking for the next frontier of business ideas in Africa.
- Our talent pool: An opportunity to work with AFG talent pool that is made up of over 120 people from top consulting firms and educational institutions.
- Support community: Our back office consists of a dynamic team; they focus on logistics, resource support, learning and development. You focus on delivering impact.
- Flexibility: Most of our work is fully remote. However, as an Associate, you also have the luxury of travelling for work and client development when required.
- Compensation: While our work has a real social impact angle, we want our people to be happy and comfortable.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.