Organization of the Leader's agenda and reception
- Manage the agenda and the daily schedule of the manager (making appointments, letters, e-mails, holidays ...).
- Receive and filter phone calls.
- Physically host appointments.
- Prepare and organize the logistics of the various professional events (meetings, travel, oral interventions, seminars, trade shows, conference calls...).
- Prepare and control the files necessary for the manager's mission (documentation, reports, communication materials, various notes for meetings...).
- Ensure the preparation and follow-up of cases in advance.
Management and monitoring and archiving of the manager's reports and documentation
- Receive and sort the mail to present to its manager only the essential information.
- Attend meetings and write minutes.
- Organize the sorting and archiving of important documents (collect, process, classify and update information).
- Manage and update professional and regulatory documentation.
- Report through regular points on the progress of its work, scheduled appointments and letters to be sent.
- Gather and format monitoring elements (dashboards, indicators, reporting...).
- Manage expense reports.
- Make orders for equipment, supplies, consumables and check the conformity of deliveries.
- Ensure the follow-up of the conditions of execution of a contract, be the punctual support to the sales administration (customer orders, customer invoices, BL ...).
- Write communication materials (notes, correspondence, reporting, reports, etc.).
- Structure and ensure the transmission of information internally and externally (documents from the various departments of the company or from outside to the departments concerned on the basis of the instructions of its manager).
- Participate in the organization of the logistics of recruitment and training.
- Carry out administrative follow-up of staff.
- Establish and manage budgets or carry out the processing of accounting files.
- Ensure the management and complete follow-up of certain files (negotiations with suppliers, preparation of a budget, customer recovery...).
- Monitor tendering procedures.