- Conduct orientation to training and instruct employees, so they can perform their work safely. Know what personal protective equipment is needed for each task and how this equipment must be properly used, stored and maintained.
- Monitor workplaces to ensure that they are in full compliance with all applicable health and safety standards, rules and regulations of the company.
- Ensure acquisition and proper maintenance of safe tools and equipment.
- Ensure the existence of proper occupational healthcare services.
- Conduct accident investigations and ensure that all occupationally injured employees are given healthcare immediately.
- Ensure that occupational illness, accidents, and injury reports are recorded in a timely, complete, and accurate manner.
- Perform other lawful duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Degree
- A minimum of 4 years working-Experience