Monitoring and statistical analysis activity
- Ensure competitive intelligence: learn about regulations and market trends, carry out benchmarks, follow the launches of competing products/services.
- Participate in the conduct and analysis of market research (testing new products or services, studying consumer expectations, identifying personas) with a view to producing reports and adapting tools.
Production of sales support tools
- Communicate to the sales department the evolutions of the market and regulations (articles, surveys, infographics, calendar of events...) via for example an internal newsletter or a dedicated intranet.
- Realize or follow the creation of visual media to help the sale such as catalogs, advertising supports, POS (advertising on the places of sale: posters, ads, exhibition stands ...), product brochures, web inserts .
- Follow the production of printed and digital media: quote, order, validation of the voucher (BAT), distribution, follow-up of deliveries.
- Follow the production of multimedia content (videos, podcast, photo shoot...).
- Renew sales pitches and sales documentation and communicate them to sales teams.
Implementation of the operational marketing plan
- Conduct direct marketing campaigns (telemarketing, e-mailing, sms, addressed letters, newsletters...) in order to increase sales and/or retain customers: identification of the target, writing, design, programming, sending and monitoring of results.
- Coordinate event logistics and advertising promotion operations (space reservation, assembly of exhibition stands, organization of commercial presence, coordination of animation ...) such as workshops, meetings, conferences, fairs or other events for promotional purposes.
- Build and update marketing activity tracking tables.
- Measure the profitability and effectiveness of a marketing campaign by analyzing the sales movement and user experience in order to identify areas for improvement and optimize the sales strategy.
- Evaluate customer satisfaction by following and analyzing the behaviors of the target audience via, for example, surveys, field actions (on trade fairs, street marketing actions...), online operations (e-mailing, contest, publications on social networks...) or incoming contacts (after-sales service, emails, comments on digital platforms...).
Logistical, administrative and budgetary follow-up
- Manage the agendas of the marketing team (organization of meetings, travel...).
- Process expense reports.
- Manage stocks related to marketing operations (advertising objects, POS media...).
- Follow the provisional marketing budget, manage ongoing and invoices.
- Develop and maintain a network of service providers and suppliers.
- Animate the brand's stand on events.
- Update and produce content on the website, social networks, commercial platforms...
- Plan and implement digital campaigns.