- Report directly to Maintenance Engineer on periodic basis and write weekly activity reports.
- Assist in the proper maintenance of plant and equipment in compliance with standard work instructions and in adherence to safety regulations.
- Carry out repairs of all types of plants and equipments in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Report breakdown root causes, equipment faults and concerns to the Maintenance Engineer
- Assist in the development and deployment of maintenance control plans to direct the execution of planned preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance activities.
- Inspect machinery to detect irregularities and malfunctions.
- Ensure optimal levels of spare parts to avoid work stoppage due to parts.
- Preserve equipment in good working order by following operating instruction, troubleshooting malfunctions, regularly performing routine maintenance and promptly scheduling repairs.
- Ensure the chemical refinery is readily available for production.
- Ensure all equipments are upgraded to meet or exceed all set standards.
Years of Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a compliance/certifications role is essential.
- Certificate in basic firefighting and first aid would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Mining/Oil & Gas sectors would be an advantage.
- Must be knowledgeable in computer applications especially Microsoft Excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- A team player with ability to lead teams and work under pressure.