A Baking Company is looking for an experienced baker to work closely with the Head Baker and assist in the day-to-day operation of the bakery.
- Minimum Qualification:Vocational
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
The main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the daily production of breakfast bread products and pastry selections
- Coordinate the Bakery service and ensure that orders are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Conduct ingredient checks and inspect food items to ensure the highest quality is maintained at all times.
- Assist with the writing and checking of standard recipes for all dishes to ensure proper portion control, uniformity of taste, and quality.
- Knowledge of different types of bread, pastries, cakes, etc
- Ability to work different shifts, including weekends, days, evenings, and holiday seasons
- High School Certificate or Vocational School Certificate or 2 years apprenticeships in a bakery.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a bakery or pastry kitchen.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.