Reporting Line: Executive Head Programmes
- Provide technical support for all B.O.N trainings.
- Review all training materials to ensure relevant and consist content are presented.
- Maintain updated training database and training records.
- Research and recommend new training methods to make the training relevant to the audience.
- Ensure all technical logistics are functioning well during training.
- Schedule all social media post and report on weekly basis and respond to social media enquiries.
- Coordinate all vendor engagement process by ensuring that the procurement standards are maintained at all times.
- Schedule all B.O.N training roster and ensure adherence to schedule.
- Conduct regular voice overs for the promotion of sales activities.
- Conduct or participate in rehearsal of presenters.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Must have good corporate communication skills.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Pay attention to details.
- A degree in marketing and communications and or relevant field.
- Industry Experience will be an advantage.
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.