Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Annual Leave Administration.
- Employee Engagement.
- Support in Induction Management.
- Records Management.
- Procurement Management.
- Office Supply/ Stationery Management.
- People Management.
- Perform other duties assigned by the EXECUTIVE HEAD, HR.
i) Required Skills and Competencies
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Time Management.
- Ability to analyse and use data to understand trends and issues that meet business needs.
- Computer skills (Outlook, Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
ii) Required Knowledge and Experience
- A degree in Human Resource or related field
- Working knowledge in Insurance is an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification working experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE OFFICER- HR
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.