- Identify, troubleshoot and repair all electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and simple electrical problems on plant facilities and production equipment (Flour and Feed Milling equipment)
- Performs preventative maintenance per defined interval/schedule in a timely manner and documents maintenance concerns/resolutions; providing action plans and status reports as needed.
- Recognizes and corrects potential equipment failure or unsafe conditions and communicates this to Maintenance Manager
- Supervises all electrical activities by leading the electrical team. Must have in-depth manufacturing industrial electrical experience.
- Perform periodic calibration of weighing equipment. Eg scales.
- Troubleshooting electrical, electronic, instrumentation and pneumatic problems in production equipment using schematic diagrams.
- Ensure electrical safety operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality
- Show expertise in working with team and independently.
- Must ensure very good lighting system in the mills and all offices.
- Must be responsible for the maintenance of all electrical equipment in the mills and the facility.
- Develop a daily electrical maintenance plan for the mill.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree Holder
- Experience in the Food Industry, production, manufacturing industries.
- A minimum of 6 years