- Build relationships with key clients
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and product
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain clients
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g., customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Should be able to drive with a valid Driver’s License.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.