- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Supervise members of the administrative staff, equally dividing responsibilities to improve performance
- Manage agendas, travel plans, and appointments for upper management
- Report to General Manager
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel, and other data
- Track and replace office and site supplies when necessary
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Manage human resources and related issues
Qualification and Requirements
- The preferred candidate must be smart, quick to learn and a good team player.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be willing to work Monday to Saturday from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
- A minimum of a HND is required
- At least 2 years experience in a related field
- Within the age range 28 to 38 years.