- Monitoring and scrutinizing the accounts of distributors and agents.
- Updating sales information into system
- Periodic stock checks and stock taking in agent warehouses.
- Issuing of receipts, Invoices, and other source documents.
- Updating of report on the following (stocks, receivables, cashbook, sales book commission statement and performance sheet)
- Periodic bank statement reconciliation.
- Inspection of the financials of the various agents and distributors.
- Follow up and recovery of debt.
- Financial forecast as and when the need arises.
- Any relevant assignments assigned by management.
- Business acumen and interest
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Team working ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Deliver task with little or no supervision.
- Excellent use of computers and related soft wares.
- The candidate must have an HND or bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- 4 years corporate experience in the same or related position.
- Excellent strength in the use of excel suit and a good understanding of figures.
NB: Persons living in and around Tema and its environs are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.