A well-established international school which runs both Cambridge and GES educational programs at Adenta seeks applications from qualified personnel for the position of Art facilitator.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Art Teacher will perform all or some of the following Job description:
- Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history.
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom engage and motivate pupils.
- Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
- Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of the syllabus for the school term by providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge.
- Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom in accordance with the school's procedures and encouraging good practice with regard to punctuality, behavior, standards of work and homework
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognize the level at which the pupil is achieving.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments and tests.
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of staff including, parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of pupils.
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject through effective implementation of lesson plans.
- Encouraging students’ participation in lessons and in other school-related activities.
- Providing pastoral care to students under his/her car
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, resilience and self-discipline.
- Good judgment and an analytical mind.
- High level of creativity.
- Supervisory and Observatory skills.
Qualification and Requirements
- Two years’ work experience as an Art Teacher.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts
- Master’s degree in Fine Arts would be an advantage but not essential.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional educational experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that this role brings.
Interested and qualified
candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.