Perform the duties of an Art & Design Teacher for British Columbia College
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Planning lessons on art and art history in accordance with students' learning objectives.
- Preparing the classroom by gathering and setting up equipment.
- Developing students' drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
- Providing instruction on the use of media such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic, and watercolor paint.
- Teaching students about art history.
- Assigning and grading projects and examinations.
- Recording and reporting on students' progress.
- Ensuring that the classroom is clean after each lesson.
- Monitoring inventory and sourcing art supplies, as needed.
- Attending faculty and parent-teacher meetings.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in Education
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
Location: Adjiringano and Madina
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter Indicating the job title as the Subject to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.