- Research, program, plan, design and administer the entire projects.
- Produce conceptual plans, renderings and documents.
- Plan and program layout of project(s); coordinate and integrate engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Utilize computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
- Produces construction documents in ArchiCAD.
- Work with the Project Manager to prepare drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and the Detailed Design Phase of projects.
- Work in collaboration with multi-discipline design teams.
- Assist in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications.
- Any other official responsibilities as may be assigned to you.
Qualifications and Requirments:
- Master’s degree in architecture.
- Senior Architectural experience with at least 5 years in design development and execution of projects in the health sector
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD.
- Understanding and knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems.
- Creativity: Ability to create designs for buildings and other structures.
- Visualization: Ability to see, in one’s mind's eye, what project structures will look like once they are complete.
- Verbal Communication: Ability to describe ideas to our clients and work colleagues.
- Active Listening: Ability to clearly communicate information to others and understand what others are sharing with you.
- Problem Solving: Ability to quickly identify and solve problems to keep the projects moving forward.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to evaluate possible solutions before choosing the most efficient one.
- Must be a person of high integrity.
- Must exhibit a high sense of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Must be a proactive and results-oriented person
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.